Sony DEJ017CK Walkman Portable CD Player w/ Car Accessories

Sony DEJ017CK Walkman Portable CD Player w/ Car Accessories Reviews



More Picture


One of the reviewers on here mentioned the crappy sound with the cassette adapter, but I found it to work beautifully in my 1995 Miata. I didn't have to turn it way up either. Simple to look at - looks like a miniature Roomba - and works great. The only drawback is that I also have a GPS I can't live without, so I have to use the batteries on the CD player instead of the cigarette lighter hook-up. But I use this little sucker every day on my 37 minute drive to Moorpark to ride my horse, and it's a wonderful item. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat. And you just can't beat Amazon's shipping: I ordered it on Tuesday about 3 p.m. and it got here the next day. I'm very impressed with both. :D

Sony DEJ017CK Walkman Portable CD Player w/ Car Accessories Feature

  • Skip-Free G-Protection¿ Technology
  • Digital Mega Bass® Sound
  • 1 Line LCD
  • 8 Playback Modes
  • Up to 16 Hours battery life with 2AA batteries (not supplied)
Car Kit Accessories Supplied permits use of this CD Walkman® player in vehicle with no need to obtain additional components/accessories.


Go tO Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews

poor customer service - One disappointed customer -
Well hello. You will be sorry that you FINALLY contacted me. I did make the walkman purchase online. It came in a timely fashion. It was a little pricey for the poor quality of the product you sent. I also realized it did not have a radio with it. There was no return label or any information at all in the box with the item. It was frustrating to first make a call to someone that directed me to go to the internet where I wrote a letter asking for info on how to return the item. I did receive an email telling me to go to "paste this and go here or there and do this or that". What a nightmare!!!! I hadn't even opened the thing!!! It was so frustrating that I just gave it away and will not order from you again. Next time, do the customer a favor, put return information and phone numbers IN THE BOX with the item. This was very very poor customer service. Makes us truly believe that you make it as difficult as possible to return and get money back once we are sucked in with the product. We just give up in frustration. It worked. I did. br /br /Hope this helps the next customer somehow. Give this note to the CEO I'm sure he'll pat everyone on the back and reward all for this wonderful scheme you've got going. Thank you Eleanor br /



Oct 30, 2010 06:27:04

0 comments:

Post a Comment