RCA RCP268 Personal FM Radio with Cassette Player

RCA RCP268 Personal FM Radio with Cassette Player Reviews



More Picture


O.k., after having a Sony tape player that lasted 5 yrs my husband gave me when we got together stopped working (kind of works, sometimes) right, I really needed another cassette player to take with me on the go. I don't like i-pods and the like, I've tried them, and I just don't like anything about them. So, off to find a cassette player I went :) A couple of weeks ago, I came across a Jensen, and got that, after a week it just stopped. I don't want to pay a whole lot for a cassette player, all I wanted was one that could at least ``play`` if nothing else. So, after the Jensen player stopped, well, dang-it, I still needed one. So, I came across this RCA one. I love it, and it plays my tapes, and plays them nicely and LOUD, just how I love it!!!!! I gave it a 4-star instead of a 5-star due to the fact that (even though there is no Rewind button, yes, I knew that, stated in description) the FastForward button, the slowwwwwwwwwww-est fast forwarding I've EVER seen, so make sure you listen to a tape you don't have to fast-forward nothing. This was also a problem with the previous Jensen player I bought before this RCA. If any other problems arise, I will update my review. But, this RCA player DOES PLAY, and does so very nicely :) So, I'm happy!!!br /br /*The description states it takes 2 AAA, it does not. It takes 2 AA. Just making that correction, if it is o.k.? :)br /br /** 3 months later... still MORE than satisfied!!!! :) Out of all tape walk-mans I've ever owned, this 1 is ``BY FAR`` the BEST, especially for the money. Batteries, I've noticed last a good long while in this tape player, as well!!!! Only problem is the slow FF, but I've already talked about that ;)

RCA RCP268 Personal FM Radio with Cassette Player Feature

  • Personal cassette player with FM radio
  • Cassette controls include play, fast forward and stop
  • Analog tuning and volume control; integrated belt-clip
  • Includes in-ear bud headphones
  • Battery operation requires two AAA batteries
Revive the life of your cassette tapes with the help of the RCP268 personal cassette player by RCA. The player has the functions you’ll need to operate your tapes – play, fast forward, and stop. The player features a FM radio with built-in antenna and analog tuning and volume control. Free-up your hands with the integrated belt-clip. A pair of in-ear bud headphones are included with the cassette player.


Go tO Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews

Better than nothing - simusioux -
I am extremely dissatisfied with this item. Upon first use, I discovered that it plays the tapes slightly too slow. I accidently dropped the unit, which caused it to begin playing tapes slightly too fast. I use it for walking and it is better than nothing but I would not recommend this item. Pay the extra money and get something else.

Perfect for walkers - LJM - Kentucky
This is perfect for my daily exercise. This portable cassette is so much better then having a portable CD player (which always seems to skip). The expense was very low and very good for daily walks.


Oct 29, 2010 07:08:06

0 comments:

Post a Comment