Coby Portable CD/Radio/Stereo Cassette Player/Recorder with Remote Control CXCD250, Silver

Coby Portable CD/Radio/Stereo Cassette Player/Recorder with Remote Control CXCD250, Silver Reviews



More Picture


br /My wife likes to listen to soft music while trying to relax or go to sleep. We had a CD cassette player but it stopped working after ten years of use. We bought this CD cassette as a replacement. br /br /The "Colby Portable CD Cassette Recorder with AM/FM radio" works well for our needs. The CD player functions very well and provides us with good quality sound. I like the top loading feature for the CD. br /br /The radio is easy to tune and gets excellent reception. We receive all the stations we want without connecting to an antenna. I like the LED display. br /br /We have not tried the cassette, as most of our music is now on CDs. I will update this review after using the cassette. br /br /I recommend this product for anyone who wants a simple CD with radio. br /

Coby Portable CD/Radio/Stereo Cassette Player/Recorder with Remote Control CXCD250, Silver Feature

  • Top Loading compact disc player/Programmable track memory
  • 3 Digit LED display/AM/FM Stereo Tuner
  • Skip, Search, Play, Pause, Repeat1, Repeat All, Random play functions/Full auto stop cassette player/recorder
  • Soft eject cassette door/Wide range speaker system
  • 3 way Cassette recording/One touch automatic level control recording
Portable Cassette Recorder with AM/FM Radio and Remote Control


Go tO Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews

Good for Cassettes - Gina -
I was extremely happy with the two-day shipping that I received from Buy.com. I purchased this because my mom gave me some old cassettes (treasured memories). The only problem that I have is that you can't play "burned" CDs but since I brought this for the purpose of cassettes I'm happy.



Oct 27, 2010 23:04:05

0 comments:

Post a Comment