I Concepts 15688-Ip Cassette Adapter

I Concepts 15688-Ip Cassette Adapter Reviews



More Picture


Evidently, all adapters are not created equal. The first one I bought from a store kept auto reversing in my car's cassette player. Useless. Then I purchased a Sony one, despite reading a few reviews here that said it stopped working after a few months. Well, that is exactly what happened with the Sony- it started auto reversing after three months, making it equally useless.br /br /I asked a friend what she used and she recommended this Sakar one. It has worked perfectly, and sounds great- infinitely better than the FM receiver type adapters, I might add.

I Concepts 15688-Ip Cassette Adapter Feature

  • 8 X 21Mm Magnification
  •  Listen To Ipod Or Portable Audio Device On Car Stereo System
The I concepts cassette adapter allows you listen to a cd in a car with only a cassette player through a portable cd player.


Go tO Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews

Cheap and noisy! - T. Bluford - Richmond, CA
I purchased this adapter on the strength of a review. Man was I dissapointed! This contraption is flimsy and so noisy that, I have to increase the volume to overcome the constant squealing. The product I received was not the one pictured; and wasn't worth returning... br /Spend the extra bucks for a higher quality product from a reputable/reliable manufacturer.br /

cassette adapter for AUDI - Tim Malarchick - Gig Harbor, WA. USA
This is an excellent item for hard to find cassette adapters. Audi has the cassette player input backwards from most conventional adapters. This adapter is the best for IPod input in an Audi. Fast shipping and also reasonable and price was reasonable too. Good merchant.


Nov 03, 2010 02:08:04

0 comments:

Post a Comment