Aiwa HS-TX426 Walkman Digital AM-FM Stereo Tuner and Cassette Player.

Aiwa HS-TX426 Walkman Digital AM-FM Stereo Tuner and Cassette Player. Reviews



More Picture


I've had this product for two months. I'm pleased with how it works. Finding cassette players these days at a reasonable price is difficult. The reason I gave only 4 stars is because I can hear the tape turning when it plays and it can sometimes be annoying. Overall though I am pleased with the product and happy that I don't have to buy CD or MPs versions of some of my favorite tapes.

Aiwa HS-TX426 Walkman Digital AM-FM Stereo Tuner and Cassette Player. Feature

  • Aiwa Walkman HS-TX426 is AM-FM Stereo Digita Radio with Cassette player.
Aiwa's one of the best quality Walkman. Digital AM-FM tuner with 30 stations preset, and Cassette player with "Super base" sound technology, coms with Ear-buds.


Go tO Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews

Competing With Motor Sound - Quality Controller - Colorado
I read the 1 review written that did mention the motor sound. I ordered one anyway knowing that Aiwa is a reputable name and because I owned a cassette player of theirs years ago that I liked but has long since broken down. I figured maybe that reviewer just got a faulty one.br /br /First thing I noticed once I opened the box was how flimsy and light weight this cassette player is. The battery door feels so delicate I am afraid it will be the first thing to break and probably sooner than later....br /br /Second was the motor sound the reviewer mentioned....Yes, it is loud and very annoying. br /br /Very disappointed since I am a cassette tape fan too. I am an 'older' reviewer and much of my disappointment comes from the fact that quality is soooo poor these days yet prices keep going up. I do remember when things lasted for years and were built with pride and excellence....br /br /Oh well, back to Sony despite the fact their quality isn't what it used to be at least it doesn't have the motor noise...



Nov 03, 2010 19:20:05

0 comments:

Post a Comment